Lead the charge for the next wave of disruption with a career at Shabodi
5G is the most significant innovation since the smartphone, powering new-age digital economy and experiences in industry 4.0. Shabodi is the first-to-market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build and deploy next-gen applications for 5G networks. This platform will transform how applications are enabled on networks, especially 5G. It will leverage 5G‘s core and Radio Access Network (e.g. O-RAN) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Shabodi is a well-funded, institutionally-backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under their belts.
Team Shabodi is looking for 5G application developers in C++ to join our rapidly growing team of innovators and disruptors of the new technology ecosystem.
- Design and develop assigned software modules
- Unit testing, deployment, and monitoring of modules
- Communicate with Product Owner and business teams to understand software development needs
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and ensure up-to-date status reporting
- Document key decisions, alert risks, seek clarifications to resolve issues
- Research new technologies and design choices and influence architecture decisions by making contributing to all stages of development
- Experience in developing real time software using C++ on Linux platform
- Design and develop C++ microservices for use in distributed systems
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Experience installing, configuring, administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- message brokers, ESB such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, MuleSoft etc
- Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Improve quality of existing code base through debugging, re-factoring, and improving unit and system tests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with Agile mindset
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Understanding of Core Network protocols
- Experience in developing or integrating with real-time systems for networking products
- Experience in developing with Software Defined Network Elements is an asset
- Understanding of Network protocols and access (MPLS, OpenBGP, OpenFlow) will be preferred
- Understanding of networking principles and concepts (SDN-WAN, SDN, labelling, routing etc.) will be preferred
- Understanding of 3GPP/5G network management, including Radio configuration, QoS management, SLA management, Netconf, SNMP, directives will be preferred
- Team player
- Excellent communication to collaborate seamlessly with a diverse and global team
- Enthusiasm to make a difference in a startup environment with minimal supervision and out of the box thinking
- Interest in becoming a key contributor at the foundational stage of a startup’s journey
The Shabodi Promise
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities